Ah, back to school season! It's like a mini new year when I can hit a reset button after a summer of relaxed routines and schedules. I also find it's…Read More
We’ll all admit it, no matter how much we enjoy the relaxed and unstructured days of summer as moms we are all just a little bit glad to send the kiddos back to school. For me it is like a mini new year, a time for some resolutions to make my family's life a little better. Healthy packed lunches, a calm afternoon routine, no frantic last minutes searches for missing basketball shoes... we’ve all been there! I’ve rounded up some of my favorite products from independent makers like me to get your school year off to a smooth start!
1. Alphabet & Vegetables Card Set by LittleUniverseShop
2. Bunny backpack by MUNIshop
3. Editable Meal Planner by Pedaller Designs
4. Personalized name labels by GiggleLabels
5. Personalized Wall Hooks by SignsofDevotion
6. Reusable waxed cotton canvas lunch bag by WatershedWaxCo
7. Desert Pocket Notebook Set by HeartSwellCo
8. Kids Chore Chart Printable by AlexaZDesign
I hope whatever your back to school brings that these can help your get more smooth sailing days this time round! Here's to a great new school year!
'm so pleased to introduce you all to Olga of Sofi Baby Shop! She is a fellow (super talented!) maker and creates the most beautiful baby knits. You are going to love a peek into how she manages her busy family, professional life and running …Read More
I love conference weekend! We generally plan very little and hang out with our crew and soak in to many wonderful talks and by the end of the weekend, I am full of optimism and peace and...Read More