We’ll all admit it, no matter how much we enjoy the relaxed and unstructured days of summer as moms we are all just a little bit glad to send the kiddos back to school. For me it is like a mini new year, a time for some resolutions to make my family's life a little better. Healthy packed lunches, a calm afternoon routine, no frantic last minutes searches for missing basketball shoes... we’ve all been there! I’ve rounded up some of my favorite products from independent makers like me to get your school year off to a smooth start!
1. Alphabet & Vegetables Card Set by LittleUniverseShop
2. Bunny backpack by MUNIshop
3. Editable Meal Planner by Pedaller Designs
4. Personalized name labels by GiggleLabels
5. Personalized Wall Hooks by SignsofDevotion
6. Reusable waxed cotton canvas lunch bag by WatershedWaxCo
7. Desert Pocket Notebook Set by HeartSwellCo
8. Kids Chore Chart Printable by AlexaZDesign
I hope whatever your back to school brings that these can help your get more smooth sailing days this time round! Here's to a great new school year!